Customer Service Specialist Ref 172
Region: Kingwood, Texas
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for processing and tracking customer orders from cradle to grave to ensure that each customer’s expectations ranging from delivery dates to complete satisfaction are met.
- Effective communication with customers with regards to acceptance of purchase order and terms through delivery and invoicing of every order received
- Accurate and efficient processing of customer purchase orders within SAP (and ELEMICA where required)
- Customers to be supported include: Outside sales, Marketing, Logistics, Accounting and Plant Operations.
- Interact with internal departments timely to effectuate on time deliveries to meet 100% customer satisfaction levels
- Establish & cultivate customer relationships to understand their demand patterns and quickly respond to issues that arise
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or communications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- 5 years minimum customer service in chemicals or related fields desired
- Experience with MS Office applications (Excel & Word)
- 3 years minimum SAP experience, preferably in the Chemical Industry
- 1 year ELEMICA experience
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.