Process Engineer Ref 174
Region: Orange, Texas
Manage/Facilitate all Engineering aspects to include process improvements with specific focus on yield improvement and identification of process related efficiency improvements
- Provide Engineering guidance for all areas of the plant. Troubleshoot operation to improve quality and efficiency
- Provide DCS support to Operations in the Furnace and Thermal units
- Process improvements with specific focus on yield improvement and identification of process related efficiency improvements
- SAP: Assist in maintaining production information and manage all plant related Master Data.
- Efficiency improvement in Production for Furnace and Thermal Units.
- Yield higher productivity for a lower cost.
- 3 - 5 years Chemical Plant experience in a process engineer role
- 1 - 2 years of direct Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of ISO Standards
- The ability to understand complex technical processes.
- Excellent communication, organization, management and leadership skills
- Effective problem solving skills, implement solutions to complex unanticipated issues, impacting production of Furnace and Thermal units.
- B.S. Chemical Engineering required
- Knowledge of various electrical and mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of PI Process book, PI Vision, Delta V, SAP, PI Tools, Microsoft Excel Add-Ins and PI Tags strongly preferred
- Capable of using computers in all aspects of “Principal Accountabilities” (Windows O.S.)
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.